Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another drawing of mine. It's called:Star gazing fairy sitting near a mushroom pacth


This is a drawing I did not too long ago. I used a few mixed mediums for this drawing &it wasn't easy to create either. It's a fantasy pin-up drawing and I have to say I'm pretty pleased at how it came out. though to other people it might look to "freaky" in certain regards so if this isn't your sort of thing then please feel free to find something else to view.


Like I stated in the heading this drawing is called: "Star gazing fairy sitting near a mushroom patch". It's pretty much a fairy woman wearing nothing but pasties on her breasts & stripped stocking at night looking at the stars...doing a little pose no less!


Well feel free to comment on this if you want to.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of your better works. I thought so when you displayed it at H-artists.

I do great at H-artists but I know it is frustrating they are a niche site. Don't get me wrong.I love it there! I like how they encourage creativity and most of the people are friendly as can be, but if you do illustrations that are not remotely "hardcore" on a regular basis it's not the best place to set up shop.

You have something good going here but H-artist is not the place to strut your stuff.

Seeleunitone said...

I figured so that's why I'm posting some of my art here. Though I have to say that I'm working my way up slowly to doing more edgy work But progress is a slow process.

Though if you ever saw my earlier art back in 1999 or 200... etc you be surprised at how a lot of it looks so different.

Anyway thanks for commenting on this.I'll be posting some new art soon,not sure when but it will be very soon.

PS:What sort of name should I give this character? I've been sort of thinking about it but can't think of a good one. If you have any ideas I'm open to hearing them.